Self help books the right choice?

The holiday season is coming up and I often like to give my friends "Self help" books on tough situations in thier lives. Here is a book I actually found very interesting myself.

Click Here!

I have books of all sorts, Im sure most people probably haven't heard of. I have read all of these books, or at least most of them.

You can message me and I might be able to find a book that can help you and a loved one.

ModernMommie

Asked by ModernMommie at 3:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• I think I'd be pissed if a friend gave me a self-help book for a gift if I hadn't asked for it.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My friends actually enjoy them. I don't give like random ones. Just if they had been having a tough time with something. Like TTC, miscarriage, Potty training, etc.
    ModernMommie

Comment by ModernMommie (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it's a great idea. I would be happy if a friend gave me a self help book because it's thoughtful that you are trying to help them with something that they are struggling with.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 3:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think I'd be a little hurt or offended if someone gave me a self-help book for Christmas. If I'm having trouble with something, that's not something I want to be reminded of around the tree on Christmas morning.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010