I have a 6 month old daughter and am trying to concieve #2....Any advice?

ChloesMom1108

Asked by ChloesMom1108 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you fucking insnane thats all I have to say
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• wait til shes a year...your body needs time to heal and you need the time to devote to her. I got pregnant with #2 when she was 9 months old it was taxing to my system, to my babies(read that...both of um, the one in the tummy and the one not).we were not trying but not not trying and thou I love him to death and wouldnt change it after the fact haveing more time between would have been a good thing.
    electricblue

Answer by electricblue at 12:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I had mine close together. I got pregnant with my second when my first was 8 months. Then I had my fourth soon after my third and so on. I would just see my OB and tell him/her that you are wanting to try for #2 and start! Yes, having them close together is tons of work!!
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 2:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2008