What is the difference between a Vaginal Orgasm & Clitoral Orgasm?

I saw someone say that they have only had one...what is the difference..I think I am missing something...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• There is a G Spot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm, the difference is which area is stimulated and the intensity of the orgasm.
    RedSkyOne1

Answer by RedSkyOne1 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• one you have through intercourse the other with clitoral stimulation. i prefer the clitoral. although right now i would prefer any since i'm not having any right now
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• a vaginal is from penitration and stimulates your g spot. a clitoral is from clit stimulation. to me there's a big difference in the way the two feel.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The vaginal orgasm comes from when you hit the "g-spot" just right. Most women climax easier from the clitoral stimulation. (Which is the little bulb outside if you didn't know)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008