What to do if your husband ran into ex childhood sweetheart and now talks to her on the phone for hrs.He deleats the phone call says they are just freinds and hid it for 3 months and has even been out partying with her several times and confides in her .

msmoxieoop

Asked by msmoxieoop at 3:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is doing all of that he is probably cheating on you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• to tell you the truth something else is going on... If he has nothing to hide then he wouldn't need to delete the calls and he shouldn't be talking to her for hours
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That's tough, and ironically I just read something online about emotional vs. physical affairs. Have you met her? Does he talk about her at all? Or is it a totally private relationship between them two? I would talk to him, but don't go at him accusingly- b/c that's when men will just shut down. Focus on how this affects you, and how it makes you feel (ie- it hurts that you confide in her b/c i'd like to hear what's going on with you, be supportive, etc) and see how it goes...It's sketchy if he won't let you anywhere near her, but does she know about you and your kid(s)? It may just be a harmful reconnection but I would proceed with caution. Sorry this is more questions than advice but I wish you the best of luck..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Seriously??? Why are you still with him????
    Anonymous

• btw if he deletes the phone calls, how do you know about them?
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sounds like cheating
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd be pretty concerned. Ask him to be honest with you, but trust you're instinct.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would be very suspicious!

Answer by older at 4:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Even if he's not sleeping with her, he is still emotionally cheating on you. My sister and her hubby went through this. He called this other lady all the time and texted her constantly. He was confiding in her and talking to her about what he didn't like about his wife
    (my sister). She kicked him out for a while but they are now back together. The trust is gone though. Hard to get it back.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If it were an 'innocent' friendship I would think he would have not kept it such a big secret. Since he is deleting calls, partying with her and 'hiding' the friendship it makes me think there is something going on-- wether he has actually cheated or is in the process of cheating hard to say-- but his behavior has "red flags" all over it!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010