No sweating over this, but would like to hear others opinions

I dated the same guy for 7 years. We broke up mutually but have always kept in touch occasionally. A few months ago my husband bought a camaro z28 and my ex has always owned them, works in a performance shop and knows this type of vehicle really well. My husband came across some problems on his camaro and I called my ex to get advice. Let me just say that we live a few states away from my ex and my husband and I have an amazing relationship, but my question is...would you feel at all awkward over the fact that your husband is ASKING you to call your ex?? And also has his number in his phone too? They aren't friends by any means but are definitely aquiantances. I dont know, just feel a little funny about it.

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think your husband feels pretty secure in your relationship. I mean, he know this guy is an EX for a reason, and it seems like to him, it doesn't matter who was there before, because he's there last, you know?

At least you don't have all the drama that exists around a lot of former relationships.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, it is a sign of trust in your relationship.

Answer by older at 4:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He is trusting someone that knows the car. And, the fact the the ex lives away and is an ex...your hubby seems like a logical, trusting, level headed man. Relax.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 4:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would be happy that my husband trusted me that much
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not at all. It would be normal for us. My husband and I both talk to my ex-husband for different reasons.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It wouldn't bother me at all.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• This makes me feel good. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'll have to give me husband a big kiss and a big thank you for being a great man. Thanks ladies :)
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Little odd but yes good that hubby trusts you and good that they can get along.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010