Would you still work if you won the lottery and what would you do with the money?

jnd951999

Asked by jnd951999 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would still work and I'll use it to pay of bills and get myself a nice house and put some away for my kids college fund
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would. I love my job. I'd pay off all of my bills!!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Depends, how much did I win? if it was just a million or so, yeah I'd have to, but I'd have a house of my own and be debt-free with some savings in the old Emergency Fund. Now, if I won 40-50 million? I'm gone! Look me up on some sunny beach somewhere!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd still work. I love working and being productive outside the house.
    I'd use it in this order: 1. Pay off house 2. Take month long trip to Australia 3. Put some aside for Step Son's future 4. Design and build a new house with a big arse kitchen
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Even if I won a billion dollars I would have to do something. Start my own business? Start some charity organizations? Something.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If I worked I would stop and the money I would share with family and friends.

Answer by older at 4:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would do all of the things I do now - take care of the house, raise our children, home-school and run some websites on the side and do web design. Hubby and I have talked about the "what ifs" before and he would still work, but he would want to go back to a regular factory job. He works in the IT department now and he does the high stress job to support us, not because he enjoys it.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm retired. I'd make sure all my bills were PIF. I'd help my DD with her bills, put $ in college funds for the Gr-Kids. Go to Scotland to see where my Mother was born. Put some away so we would not waste it and live off interest. Give to the Heart Fund for my Husband, The Lung Assoc. for Me and Cancer Resh. for my Daughter. I'd esp make sure my deceased DD son is taken care of for the rest of his life. Then I'd pray to GOD I'm around a few yrs to spend some, I'm driving a 15 yr old Subaru, I'd work on that too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would totally work, i would get all my degree's to become a veterinarian with the money. I'd also use the money for get a slightly fixer upper house two decent (not brand new) cars, fix up my fixer upper house to make it my dream house.......... plant a veggie garden, buy some awesome furniture and all that kinda stuff oooh and a dishwasher lol
    HaydensMommy726

Answer by HaydensMommy726 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would still work. I really love my job.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010