lol this an actual assignment

For my wellness class I have to pick a STI that is of INTREST to me.

my response to that is absolutly none. Like who had a favorite STI???? lol but in the spirit of this dumb assignment what is your favorite STI???

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• Oh my... um, I don't have a favorite but I'm sure there is tons of info out there on all of them. Good luck with this one.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol yeah. The teacher is umm different lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• HA! That's an interesting assignment! I guess as a parent, I would lean more toward something that affects children in utero or during childbirth. Or maybe something that was cancer-causing such as HPV. It breaks my heart to know that there are little babies out there affected by these afflictions. :`( So sad that there isn't a cure for some of that stuff.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yeah I have seen new pictures of HPV and gential herpes and gross. has anyone heard about the kid who found a condom in a hotel room and thought it was a ballon. Blew it up and contracted herpes? He is only 6. He is going to have messed up emotions when it comes to sex (later in life).
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You could go for the obvious & pick HIV/Aids. Compare how we as society reacted to people like Ryan White, and how we're still turning our heads to the human Aids blight in Africa. Good luck on the assignment.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Um... Chlamydia?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thanks...I was shocked to hear that in some places in Africa people are telling them that condoms do not work and bunch of nonsense. Like wow.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That one would be easy for me, because my husband and I both have herpes (he got it from his ex-wife, and I contracted it from him - and YES, I knew he had it). You can PM me if you choose that one and you need or want a personal story or whatever.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 2:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010