Do you think that love conquers all?

Do you believe that no matter the problems that you have between your husband or S/O and yourself that as long as you have love you can get through them and that things can get better?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No
    Anonymous

• No because love is an action NOT a feeling.

If something is wrong in a relationship and you are not showing love, then it cannot conquer all.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think a deep love for each other is a good start. But you also need trust in any foundation of a relationship. If that is broken, thru infedelity or abuse, then all the love in the world may not be able to over come that.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think as long as you both feel the same amount of that undying love yes, but if one of you doesn't love the other as much then no...When me and my s/o fight i always try to think i love him so much i need to just calm down and talk to him.
    HaydensMommy726

Answer by HaydensMommy726 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• nope
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes but it must be a mutaual thing
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 6:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No not even a little bit.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No.. Sadly love does not conquer all.. I know that most all of us have had some experience where we wish to hell it did. But in the end, it takes more than love (and not just the love of 1 on top of that) in order to conquer anything/overcome anything as a couple.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• badno way in hell!!!!! if my man had 5 kids outside of the marriage,beats me,doesn't have a job then hell no "love don't live here anymore" PS; THIS DID not happen to me.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010