• In the Spotlight:

is this weird.....

my son just hates his noise touched. i try to get the boogies and he freaks out. do your kids have weird things like this?

mamajennie31010

Asked by mamajennie31010 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yeah, not too many babies like that........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No its not weird, its normal, my little one freaks too.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My dau hated the bulb syringe so much that before she was a year old, every time I got it close to her nose, she would start blowing. So I put a tissue up to her nose & got her to blow her nose! Her Dr. was amazed that she learned to do that at such a young age. Good luck w/ the cold! Maybe he'll be a quick learner too. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Really who doesn't ?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't want anyone touching my nose, I'm not surprised that your little one doesn't appreciate it either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my dd doesn't mind it...but when she has a cold, she doesn't want it touched....and of course she doesn't get the stuffed up nose, she gets the runny nose and has the snot crusties...so every day is a fight to get to clean her nose right now.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thanks. he doesnt have a cold just the random boogies and food that he spreads on his face i try and get from his nose. boogie wipes help but they smell like grape and he tries to eat them lol
    mamajennie31010

Comment by mamajennie31010 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010