Christmas Shoes

I heard it last night on the radio. I drive about 20 minutes between towns after getting off of work. I was bawling, snotting, heaving for about half the drive because of that song! I have a love hate relationship with that song. Love the song/hate the emotional breakdown! Anyone else bawl like a baby everytime they hear it?

For the records, I will never be brave enough for the movie.

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 4:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't think I have ever heard it, now I am curious. Who is the artist?
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 4:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I do the same thing. I actually just saw the movie recently. It's very good. Also the sequel Christmas Blessings is very good too. Both tear jerkers.

There is a new tear jerker Christmas song. It's called One Last Christmas by Matthew West. Very good and so very sad.

To Andriya: NewSong sings Christmas Shoes.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Eh, I've heard it so much I'm kind of bleh to it now.

One Last Christmas, since it's about that little boy Dax (I forget his last name, sorry), that may get the tears rolling (I know the video did).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I just read the lyrics to one last christmas. A Mom dying on the song is hard enough. I definitely couldn't handle a kid dying!..
    wenona_mandy

Comment by wenona_mandy (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010