Do you have roaches in your apartment??

I live in a apartment.I have roaches.At first they weren't that bad.But here recently they have gotten bad.I have reported it to the apartment manager.Of course they spray our apts once a month for bugs.But it hasn't done much good.What can I do?It's low income housing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You can try to get some of those little roach houses w/ the bait inside. If that doesnt help & they wont do more for you, then you could always turn them in to the city for a codes violation.
    Anonymous

• Try Borax. Sprinkle it along doorways, windowsills, under cabinets, inside cabinets. Also dissolve 1/4 cup in 1 cup of water and use it to spray directly on live bugs.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No. we have lived in this particular apartment for several years and I've never seen a roach. Not one. Which is impressive living in the middle of the city.

Watch me get roaches now that I've said that.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• call an exterminator.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Gross. Call an exterminator. If that doesn't fix the problem, break your lease and find a new place to live. That is NASTY!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010