can this make my daughter throw up?

She has pink eye so she is on eye drops I wouldn't think this is from that, but don't know what it can be. She is 3. she has been taking the eye drops since Monday night she has to take 1 drop 4 times a day for 7 days. She got the infection on Sunday. Well, last night I seen she has a temp of 99.8 other than that she was fine. Well today she was fine all day long. I put her down for a nap, but after her nap at 4 she was grouchy (but she sometimes is after waking up) well we went to eat dinner, but she said she had to pee (so she hadn't ate yet) she came down stairs started coughing then threw up a tiny bit it was clear almost like water, but she hadn't drank anything yet since she woke up. I took her temp she has no fever. It is 98.7. So I put her in her room to eat because we were eating and I didn't want her getting sick why we were eating lol. She ate her dinner almost all of it. So can it be from the drops or from having pink eye?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• If she was coughing, and it was clear, its just mucous. I had the same exact thing happen to me this morning after waking up.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• its a cold ... which may be why she has pink eye.... they can/often go toghether.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 7:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010