Have you been thrown out of a group for telling the truth???

I was thrown ou of a group and blocked from it.I was thrown out for telling the group owner the truth.I confronted her about a situation that I only had told her.Noone else.She went and told another member what was said and thats when I confronted her and she denied she even said anything.She lied.That's when she threw me out and blocked me and also removed me from her friends list.Have you ever told the truth and got booted out of a group?What is this girls problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• That's too bad. People quite often are controlling. If she has blocked you and taken you off her friends list,that is immature. You are better off without her as a "friend"...she doesn't sound like a friend.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• just chalk it up to immaturity. you don't really want to be in a group run by a mean girl-idiot, do you??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I haven't, I don't even know about groups or how to be in one or what to do once you're in. I'm sorry this happened. Better of just putting it behind you and moving on to another group. I think honesty is probably the best policy overall, as long as it's honesty without nastiness.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No I haven't
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, I haven't. I think she needs to grow up if what you say is how it went down!
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 5:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010