Same or different??

We are getting our boys bunk beds this spring, they will be 2 and 5, and im debating if i should get them the same comforters or different. I dont want a disney character or anything like that because i dont want them to GROW out of it so im thinking ball theme or just solid/pattern.

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have bunk beds for our two boys, and I just went to target and got two matching solid off white blankets that I knew would go with nearly everything and also they wouldn't grow out of. Just my two cents.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would let them pick what they want and it doesn't have to be a Disney theme.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 5:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If you would prefer not to get a specific theme, you could let them each choose what color/pattern they would like.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010