Snow? DO you have snow yet?

Usually in the Washington D.C. area we get snow in Jan and Feb.. HOwever today I saw them putting up those yellow sticks so the plow will know where the street edge is. YIKES... Any signs of snow where you live?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I heard everyone is getting hit with snow, but in CT we have NOTHING! I want to go sledding after Christmas, and I'm not sure we'll be able to!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not really here in Colorado we have only gotten about 3-4 inches since September, still waiting for the big snowstorm. Almost Christmas and no snow...did I move to a different state?
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• NM had a TINY bit on Thanksgiving morning and thats it... its been almost 60 again for the last week and thats hot for here this time of year.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's been snowing here for a little over a week now... Thankfully though we still only have about an inch or so... It came in, melted, came in, melted - yadda yadda... Now it's to cold to snow.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We have only had flakes here in Nebraska it could be coming this weekend though but usually more in late December early January we get hit hard.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm in MI and we have snow on the ground and it has been snowing on and off all day.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 5:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We've had snow for a few weeks or so now. But I also live up in the mountains in Utah so.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 5:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not here in Texas
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We had flurries and showers Saturday but it didn't stick around. It IS snowing in the mountains which is about 45 minutes from my house. My friend lives in upstate NY and she said they are getting serious snow.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We got 3" yesterday and we're expecting another 4-6" this weekend.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010