I think my horomones are stressing me out....

I am due to have my third baby (a girl) towards the end of January and I cant describe how I feel....just flat out overwhelmed like i will never be able to pull everything together before she comes.

Almost to the point of crying. I feel like I cant get "it in gear' to try to explain it....like time is slipping away and I dont have anymore time or something.

OVERWHELMED!!!! Has anyone ever felt this way? Is it b/c of the holidays....making baby time even worse? My other two kids were summer babies...so I am wondering if Christmas is making this even worse???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might be making it worse, but you will get everything together.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We all go through that. But what holds me together is the thought that "It is not impossible, millions of women do it"
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 5:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• it's completly normal to feel overwhelmed. I have one baby and I feel overwhelmed sometimes. It may take time to adjust to everything. Give yourself the time and lean on other family for support. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010