SO another holiday is almost here....

christmas treeDo you stay put or go somewhere for Christmas?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• My family stays close by so there is no need for us to travel so we jus have Christmas at my house lol
    IWantABabySoon

Answer by IWantABabySoon at 7:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I stay home, although I try to see my parents right before or right after Christmas.

Although given LA traffic, I'm tempted to drive down Christmas Day, since it will likely be VERY QUIET on the road!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Unfortunately all of the people we traveled to see are all dead so we have to stay put now. We do have our kids and grandkids here and my parents but no traveling so to speak is involved.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I stay put! I used to do the whole run home for Christmas thing (5 hrs away), but as the kids got older, they had things going on, family had things going on, etc.. etc.. It was just too much of a hassle to try to get everyone together. No matter what went on, someone was left out and therefore, someone was always pissed. So, I retired. I told my family they were welcome to come visit me if they liked, but I wasn't leaving. Usually it's just me, my husband, my two girls and their children. That's it and I absolutely LOVE IT!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Stay put, we have no family here by us.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We're going to my family's house next weekend, spending solstice at home, and then with my in-laws on Xmas weekend.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I stay put, we have no family in this country.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We go to my brother's every year for Christmas (and Thanksgiving is at my house every year).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We stay at home for Christmas but my parents (just my mom now) always come and stay with us for the holidays.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2010