My 25 year old sister changes men like I change my underwear. She has three kids from three guys and...

and I can't keep up with her dating anymore.

I have no problems whatsoever with all of her dating but when I met her new boyfriend I said "Nice to meet you Jeremy" She snapped at me and said "Jeremy and I are so over, this is Will... GET IT STRAIGHT"

Ok, well she was dating Jeremy the week before.... I did feel bad but uh... did she really have the right to snap at me given her lifestyle?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 8:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• No she did not
    tdmag

Answer by tdmag at 8:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Um..no! I would not feel bad at all! I would just pull her aside and politely tell her that I didn't know they broke up and given her history.."and say though i don't have a problem with it" I don't feel like you had the right to snap like that! After all it's not your fault that she has a new bf every other day! I have friend just like that..Everytime i talk to her she has new guy. She also has 3 kids..and 3 diff daddys! So i know how you feel..lol!
    Anonymous

• There's nothing you can do about it. So just stop meeting her boyfriends. She'll continue in this matter until she has 4 or 5 kids or gets a serious STD. Something has to get through to her and with some people it doesn't ever happen. I know someone that got pregnant 5 times by 5 different men.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• She may not have a right to snap, but do you have a right to judge? Dating a lot of different people could be better then her staying with a jerk.
    Anonymous

• I know someone that got pregnant 5 times by 5 different men. so 

I have 9 kids 5 daddy's and I am happy and my kids are to what is the big deal may I ask

Anonymous

• And bringing around man after man after man is NOT good for those children. No one was judging, I was telling her that she should stop meeting the boyfriends. Her sister is not going to change until she wants to, simple as that. No one was judging anyone. Do you have any clue who I am or what I'm talking about, no. So back off unless you know the whole situation.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• lol yeah ok...sigh running away lol

Anonymous