pregnancy question!! adult content

ok first of all i took a test yesterday it was neg........anyway here goes ...i have been getting hungry all the time lately which is odd because i have a low metab....ok i have been haveing mood swings like crazy today for example i started crying because i got hungry but i have nothing at home that is defrosted or easy and fast to cook.....i havent really had any other symptoms but one and im sorry this is WAY t-m-i but every time i eat i have to go to the bathroom like it goes right through me.....i have been spotting but i am on birth control which is why im asking now because im worried it this continues then i will go and get a blood test but what do you girls think.......thank you vey much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have sex you can be pregnant. Take a test when you miss a period.
    Anonymous

• did you even read the question?? i already took a test....and i havent had a period for 3 months i was on birth control next time read the question first ............................pendeja
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You could be pregnant or it could be something else I say make a doc appt and get checked out
    4psinapod

Answer by 4psinapod at 6:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would go to the Dr by now, because if you're not pregnant it still sounds like a hormone issue. Good luck!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would go get blodd work done to make sure that your pregnant or not. I don't trust the test that you pee on! With my first baby I pee on 5 sticks and they all came out neg, but once I got a blood test I was pregnant.
    brownstar

Answer by brownstar at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It is way too early for pregnancy symptoms to show up even if you were pregnant, which I don't think you are. Sounds to me like a reaction to the artifical hormones in the birth control.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• how do you know if its too early?? i never siad anything as to when or anything??? thanks anyway...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010