How long did it take

For any of you to find friendships on here. I actually joined this group because i read an article titled " My husband is gay and your may be too." I believe it. Alot of things in that article are things that turn me OFF about men anyways. Of course I dont know if the article was posted in jest or the person was serious and sincere. I dont have much of a sense of humor so I say what I mean and mean what i say. I am not married but I thought " Yeah I will get along with these people real well and I am finding it kind of lonely. So how long have you been on here and how long did it take you to find friends?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 5:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I came on here looking for friends also I think I started about 3 months after Cafemom started then I deleted my profile and came back. It took mwe a while to find some friends but I have Thankfully found some really, really nice women. I played the games that you go page to page and I would look at what it said they liked trying to find people with my similar interests & I did. I get some even from here in answers I will invite them or they will invite me. I also looked for groups that I have things in common with like I love Christmas and decorating, crafts, so I looked into those kind of things.
    I took my time in finding people but if you look they are there believe me. there are groups for everyone on here just find the ones right for you friendships will come. I know it's hard to be lonely. I feel that way some days in my everyday life if it wasn't for CM I don't know what I would do some days. GL
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• it took me just a short while befoe i maded friends on here....i have even meet a coulple of the moms that live near me. We hang out and have play dates. I talk with several ppl on the phone from here. Ive been with CM for about 3yrs.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I haven't been on here long and just have acquaintences so far. It takes time for have friends.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 6:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I haven't been on here long, either. I agree with booksandhooks; I currently have acquaintances, but no one I consider a friend, yet. You can invite friends with similar interests, but it still takes time to get to know the person and become friends. It can be lonely, but you can at least take comfort that what you may be feeling or going through is not unlike a lot of other moms. That is good to know from my perspective.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• yeah i have friends that i invited & they invited me & we talk every once in awhile but i never met them in person but all the friends i made are nice so far that i know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010