HAVIN TERRIBLE BACK PAINS HELP!

OKAY IM LIKE 26 WEEKS PREGO WITH A GIRL! Y3AAA! WELL MY BACK HAS BEEN HURTING LIKE CRAZY LATELY! I HAD BACK PROBLEMS BEFORE I GOT PREGNAT SO ITS JUST GETTING WROSE! WHAT ARE SOME THINGS I COULD DO 2 EASE THE PAIN?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Bethy08

Asked by Bethy08 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Heating pads worked for me. A massage from your man. A nice warm bath or shower and letting the warm water hit your back, but not hot. Of coarse if it's just to bad see your docor and see if he will give you percocets, they worked for me also.
    Good luck.
    MaSina621

Answer by MaSina621 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Go see a Chiropractor!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree with the heating pads. But to actually ease the pain I would start working out under your physicians care. You can ask about exercises that are safe and beneficial.

Just three weeks ago I could hardly walk because of severe pelvic and back pain. I then started a fitness class for mommies to be at the YMCA (Had to have my dr's approval) and since all of my pain has vanished.

Good luck with whatever you do because I know how painful it is!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i agree with amyd. It will hurt at first but then it feels GREAT!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008