I know most if not all of you love your husbands or Significant others, but do you like him/her?

I ask this because I find that it is easy to love a person even if he/she is a jerk, but I want to know how many of you would truly choose to have this person in your life if you were not in love with them. I want to know if you would be friends with them.
I took a seminar on relationships, and one of the things I got from this seminar is that it is much easier to love a person than to like them, but much more important to like him/her.

Treefrog64

Asked by Treefrog64 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I don't like him at all and your right, if I didn't already love him and I met him now for who, what and how he is...I would never have loved him either.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I really liked my husband. He's my best friend. I love talking to him. In fact, waiting for him to get home right now. I look forward to seeing him every day. He always has interesting things to tell me & he listens to my "not so interesting" things that I want to tell him. We enjoy hanging out together. We have quite a few similar interests.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes.. I geniunely like my husband. I enjoy talking to him, I enjoy doing things with him, I enjoy hanging out with him, I just overall enjoy him/and his company.. he's a fun guy to have around...lol

I don't think I could love him if I didn't like him. I mean, if I didn't like him why would I have gotten together with him in the first place, much less put the action/effort into the relationship that it takes to love.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yeah, He's a really nice guy. He's funny,sweet,and generous

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love and like my boyfriend of three years =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love him but I like him too, in every way, personality wise, looks wise and intellectually. He's sooooo much fun, we play like 2 teenagers lol and we flirt like we just met :) plus, he's hot ;)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i like him more than i love him, if that makes sense.
    hqq

Answer by hqq at 1:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2010