is it wrong of me to occasionally have sexual desires for men other then my dh? of course i would never act on it... adult content

but sometimes i need more in the bedroom than he can give me. for example, he always finishes first, and then he's done. he never waits for me. i can take a long time, but i have only had one vaginal O our entire 3 year sexual history. he has only gone down on me 3 times in those 3 years too. i just need more. and i have told him this, once in a while, but not often. im kind of embarassed to ask, because he usually laughs it off and if he does do it, i know he doesn't really want to. i guess i want him to want to? and i dont know, id been with other guys before him who weren't as selfish in bed. these desires usually go up when im ovulating, im like a horny beast when im ovulating (lol) and i start thinking about other guys ive been with that satisfied those needs for me without even being asked. i have THOUGHT about calling them up sometimes, and just envisioning how it would go down. but again, i would never ever cheat on my husband. and i feel guilty for even having such thoughts. ;(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Thats completely normal; dont feel bad. my husband doesnt satisfy me either :( and i even have dreams about other guys. i had one last night ;)
    hqq

Answer by hqq at 1:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Stop going down on him, see how he likes it
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You got married, you didn't become brain dead.

Yes, it's normal to have fantasies or attractions. Humans, biologically, are NOT monogamous creatures. That's a socially imposed behavior. As long as it's only your brain wandering and not your hands, mouth or other various body parts, it's no big deal.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no your human.
    Stephanie087

Answer by Stephanie087 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• WOW, i'd be pissed at him if i were you! I would be bitching at him all the freaken time. I wouls also buy a vibrator & tell him that i need it because he can't satisfy me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No its not wrong,and get a toy if youd like but dont tell him you got it because he cant satisfy you,that would hurt his ego and probably cause more sexual problems just talk to him about how you want more out of your sexual relationship.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i think he already knows he can't satisfy her since she has gone to him. i say get yourself a toy and let him watch you and maybe he will learn a thing or 2 about what you like and how you like it.
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 6:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Have you tried a vibrator? I can't orgasm from vaginal penetration alone, but we use the vibrator while we're going at it, and we make it fun, and we both get ours. Might be an option.
    I think we all fantasize about other people at some point. Just make sure you're not fantasizing about someone you know all the time, or it can get weird and ugly.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yup, there is such a thing as mentally cheating!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i would also stop going down on him!!! see how he like sit.; lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010