Ideas for revenge on a cheating partner?

Bearing in mind we have a baby girl but don't live together.

Melissa15

Asked by Melissa15 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• YEAH...THAT WAS ME...I PUT UP THE SIGNS OF THE WHORE ALL OVER HER NEIGHBORHOOD...EVEN RENTED A BILLBOARD!!! It felt amazing and she left my family alone. I could care less if she kept the husband but when she decided to fuck with me and my kids, there she just came asking for trouble...I'm so glad people remember my post...especially my really PROUD...yes you heard me...PROUD moments. The bitch crawled into a cave and disappeared!!! Oh...and if I ever, EVER run into her in public...I'm going to go up to her as loudly as I can and ask her what married man is she trying to give her disgusted diseases to now.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• revenge? how about just worry about your daughter and be the bigger person...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• revenge...break up with him!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The best revenge is living well. Yes, really. Why waste energy on someone not worth your time and efforts? Put your energy into your own success, not into someone else's destruction.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• be as happy as you've ever been in you're entire life. the best revenge is to show him that he means shit to you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Move on with your life and be happy without him.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• glue his penis to his leg while he's asleep
    Anonymous

• If you have broken up. What more needs to be done.. If you are no longer together, live your life and be happy.  There is  much truth to the saying "Living well is the best revenge"....

I understand the pain, the hurt, the anger (and so many other feelings) that hit when you've been cheated on. But really, if you guys aren't together, and don't want to be together.. Just move on and let him be... no point in aggrevating the situation or yourself really.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The ultimate "revenge" is you succeeding without him . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am sure there's at least one person here who will answer this & give you all kinds of suggestions. she put up signs or some crap on poles with the woman's picture on it.
    Anonymous