5 weeks pregnant and morning sickness

ok I didn't have it what so ever with my first 2 (girls) I do this time so maybe this one is a boy lol. The thing is I am fine in the mornings, but about 5pm is when I start getting neauseas isn't that weird?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL they really should name it morning-noon-night-anytime-it-wants-to-show-up sickness. I can't say it's an indication of sex because I had it with my 1st daughter & both of my sons pretty much all through, but this time I have only had occasional nausea and rare vomiting. This is FINALLY my 2nd girl yay! I hope it gets better for you sooner than later but just be thankful you don't have hyperemesis gravidarum (servere nausea & vomiting) thats NO FUN!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nope, not at all.. Morning sickness can happen anytime of the day :) Funny how they call it morning sickness tho
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nope, it is completely normal.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I didn't have it with my first daughter, but I did for a little while with my son. So when I had it the entire first 4 months of my third pregnancy I just KNEW I was having a boy again. That is, until the tech said " looks like a little girl" and when I gave birth to a little girl with 2 inches of bright, deep red hair! lol, I guess I didn't want to believe that any daughter of mine would make me sick and she had to prove to me that I was wrong and show that she was going to be trouble!
    At 4 months of age she had already cut her first 2 teeth and started crawling around. She's now 6 months old and is working on her upper two teeth and pulling to a stand. My older two kids were never trying to grow up this fast!
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 6:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i had no morning sickness with my son and couldnt get rid of it with my daughter so who nows
    honey_bear_2787

Answer by honey_bear_2787 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• With my first, I had morning sickness a lot in the morning and throughout the earlier part of the day. This time around I don't have it much, but when I do, it is late at night. It is absolutely normal. Each pregnancy is different.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 7:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010