who else has been on the verge of breaking their husbands gaming system?

if i wouldn't have bought it i probably would have done it already

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 6:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Not I.. I couldn't game if I broke it.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ME! i cant break him away from his damn stupidass video games sometimes to save my life. and we have three children that we BOTH have to take care of! and like a f*cking idiot, i bought him a new game for Christmas! WHY!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• while i was pregnant he was playing call of duty and i fell on the stairs...he didn't even get up to look. when he isn't focused on that game he's an amazing husband lol
    lovingedward

Comment by lovingedward (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• >.> i can't say much about that cause i game too
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I know the feeling! Not games but other stuff. Try talking to him and set aside time for yourselves. Otherwise you can always hide it! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yipe, i could of killed him cos he was always playing some stupid wizard game on the net. recently he has been asked by friends to help them with dif things and he is doin more overtime at work, cos we are about to have a baby anyday now, so he hasn had much of a chance to play it. thank god. hopefully it will stay this way or i will break his head with the computer
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 6:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Even if you did buy it...you know, kids "spill" stuff ALL THE TIME...hint, hint...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• never...he would be one VERY unhappy man if I did...not to mention the kids!

I'd rather have him gaming and content thank you ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• it's definitely not as bad as it used to be...no he only plays it..MAYBE a few times a week for a few hours...but mostly now b/c he's on the night shift...so nights he stays up at home it gives him somethin to do...doesn't bother me.
    when it starts to interfere with our life..and our time together, both as husband and wife, and as a family...that's when it becomes an issue for me..
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 8:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• On a daily basis.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010