What should I do with my daughter for her second birthday?

I was thinking a live show, like Seseme Street Live or Disney on Ice but there are now showing on or around her day. Suggestions anyone?

AllisaMyJoy

Asked by AllisaMyJoy at 6:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We went bowling with our son. He loved it.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• What month is her birthday in? If it is during the winter or the cold months, I would take her to somewhere like, "Chuckie Cheese" or a restuarant that is similar where she can play with a friend or two, and she'll have a blast. If during the summer, then I would take her to a water park with a friend... she probably would love to run and play in the water... that kind of thing... I would think things that keep her active would be best. I don't know how mature your daughter is, because it varies with every child, but find something that she loves doing, and I would try and do something from that. A lot of times, the characters that your child might love on the tv, when seen in person are terrifying... I couldn't tell you how many times kids that loved Bob and Larry from the veggie tales videos ran to their mother's arms in terror at the live version of them. I wish you the Best!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 11:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010