Help plz adult content

So i am a repeat c-section its gonna be my third one. I'm 37 weeks and i have had ALOT of bowel movements with very low back pains that dont subside if i am standing up and walking or laying down and sitting. I lost my mucus early saturday morning and have been having normal akes and pains since but now there is no improvement to the pain i have even taken a warm bath I went to labor and delivery early staurday morning afet the mucus thing and i got sent home but i was 50% effaced and 1cm dialated. I just dont wanna go back to be sent home. Should i try to go somewhere and just walk it out? ANy help or advice would be great. I also feel sick to my tummy witch may or may not have anything to do with it but im trying not to leave anything out.

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 6:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when are you scheduled and how long did they tell you to wait before you go back to the hospital?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Always better to be safe than sorry. I'd check in with triage. I went to triage the day before my daughter was born only to be sent home, my contractions kept coming tho, but I was too embarrased to go back to L&D, I finally said screw it, and wouldn't you know it, I was 8.5 cm......
    monkiesbugs

Answer by monkiesbugs at 6:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Did you call your doctor?
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 6:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Thats the thing im dealing with the native american health care ppl. They havent scheduled me yet for a section and in fact i went to the doctor this monday for what was supposed to start my week to week apts and not only did the midwife refuse to check me for anymore progress she moved my due date back like 15 days for what reason im not sure i measure at 37 and the ultrsound agrees with me. They way my health car is set up i see one doctor till 35 weeks then i go to another city where i live about an hour away from where i live becaus ethe hosptial is there and i get a new doctor. So i went ecpecting to get a date for the section and i got pushed back 15 days on ta due date and up till then my docs in muskogee went by the ultrasound of 1-3 not 1-19 so i am very confused
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It could be early start of labor and it may not be. But best to call and ask or go in and get checked out just incase. If you absolutely HAVE to have a repeat c section then I wouldnt risk going into full blown labor at home before it's too late. Crazy how quickly labor can progress sometimes. Good luck!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sounds like it could be back labor. My best friend had it and everyone kept telling her she wasn't in labor, but then she went to the hospital and was 9cm dilated. I would go back if it is that uncomfortable. GL

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i'm confused i would assume they they would schedule you because you had previous c-sections isn't it dangerous to go into labor then?
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 6:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Im not sure I went in thinking i was gonna get a date witch is what they did for the last one and the boom no date and ohh well even though u measure for 1-3 i think its 1-19 regardless of when the ultrasound said you were due. so now im confused about everything and its all not making me feel any better ya know.
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well when you lose your mucus plug, it really doesn't mean anything. It could mean you still have a month before labor. Unless you are having contractions that are about 5 minutes apart an ER won't admit you.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Call your doctor and ask when they are going to schedule it. And they can't move your due date back. Your due date is based on your last period. So unless that changed, your due date can't change. Sounds shady. I would call and demand some answers. You and your baby's health depend on it.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010