my dh doesn't want to have intercourse with me because he is afraid of f***ing the balls off the baby lol

no joke. he hasn't wanted it since i found out i was pregnant which was last monday. we have 2 girls and this is going to be our last so he is hoping for a boy. He told me this the other day that we couldn't do it to much because he didn't want to f**k the balls off the baby I thought he was joking. Then the other day we were talking and he said that was probably why I spotted at the beginning with our second baby he said it was probably the balls falling off lmbo. Well a little bit ago I told him he doesn't love me anymore he said why do you say that? I told him because you haven't wanted it since I got pregnant. He then said I don't want to f*** the balls off of it. I said that is why you seriouslu don't want to do it? He said yes. LMBO. How do I convise him that it wont happen?LOL

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Know what would be really hilarious for him? That he refuses to have sex w/ you then you find out you're having another girl! What will be his excuse about the balls then? That he fantasized about sex w/ you & THAT made the balls fall off?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Your husband is a moron.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Wow. You're REPRODUCING with this idiot? Hell of a choice there ...

BTW, some gene pools shouldn't continue. And yes, this IS the stupidest thing I've EVER heard.
    Anonymous

• Wow, what is frightening is that you are actually carrying a baby with this idiot's DNA.
    Anonymous

• Your DH is an idiot with an inflated ego. Does he really believe that his penis is that large?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Show him a website on biology & how babies develop. Balls dont fall off. What a nit wit. Sorry but really, is that the ONLY stupid thing he's ever said or is this usual for him?
    Anonymous

• sidesplittinglaughterGet a vibrator a couple inches bigger than him and when he asks wtf you got that for just say "Well you're too scared so I needed a temporary replacement"

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• OMG whoever told him that and got him to believe it is my hero :) Take him to your next OB appt and have the doc explain it all to him, I bet you guys have all the nurses laughing for months to come lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Wow that is just about the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well, I'm curious...if your husband's theory of "f***ing the balls off the baby" is true, then could you ask him to explain how there are any male children born? I have two boys and my husband and I were intimate throughout both of my pregnancies. Or is your husband just such an incredible stud that only he possesses the power to remove the as-yet-unformed genitalia of a 5 week embryo?
    jsnzmom

Answer by jsnzmom at 7:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010