Do you have a High Efficiency top loading washing machine? What do you like and hate about it?

DigiScrapperMom

Asked by DigiScrapperMom at 6:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do and I love it!! Had it for about 2 years now with absolutely no issues. Don't really have any desire to go out and get the new fancy front loaders but hubby says he wants to get some whenever ours finally poops out on us. Can't imagine why since he NEVER does laundry.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I want one SO bad!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I can't decide if I want HE or not. I read some reviews on a couple different brands and models that claim the HE washers are hard on clothes and rip out seams and wear them out. I have no idea how accurate that is though. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Comment by DigiScrapperMom (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I do, and I love it. I have absolutely no issues with it. It is energy efficient and uses less water, which saves us on our water bill. What's not to love.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I bought a HE one last night. So far so good. Mostly it's just nice to be able to have clean clothes again without washing by hand or dragging them to the nasty laundry-mat.
    DigiScrapperMom

Comment by DigiScrapperMom (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We have 2- one we inherited with a home that we purchased, that is a lemon (Whirlpool) and is under class action lawsuit- lots of computer/electrical problems. We also have a new HE Maytag top loader-it's a gem. The clothes almost come out dry.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• no mines front loading
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010