My aunt is pregnant and she has CF (Cyistic Fibrosis) and during birth it could kill her or the baby or both! She can barley take care of herself now as it is. But i cant keep but thinking why she can have a baby when she can barley take care of herself, but i keep having misscarrages! I dont know if its a good thing that shes pregnant, but is it bad that im upset, and maybe even feel anger towards this? Please help me and give me some advice!

stepffy84

Asked by stepffy84 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• You are upset, because she is pregnant and you aren't or because she is pregnant and might die?

Answer by older at 6:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Your feelings are completely normal. When we have "baby fever" (I call it) we are jealous of anyone else having that coveted baby. I'm speaking form experience.

God Bless your aunt and her doctors and her baby. Hopefully she can get some great care from a tertiary medical center where they know what they are doing.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• One of our good friends has MS ...but she had two kids. It is possible for very sick people to have babies. Just try to support her and be happy for her.
    BARELY.....you said she can BARELY take care of herself.
    Barley is a grain.
    Anonymous

• Im upset at the fact she is pregnant but also upset bc she could die and so could the baby! I kinda have mixed feelings, i dont want her to pass away i love her very much but its hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that she could loose the baby during birth or she could even loose her life! And then im left with having 2 misscarrages! And then again she had asked me that if she didnt live through the birth she would want me to adoped the baby but i dont know if i could really do that or not! Am i being to selfish? I dont know how to feel about all of this!
    stepffy84

Comment by stepffy84 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• And excuse me for the MISS SPELLING i was typing fast!!!!
    stepffy84

Comment by stepffy84 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it is only natrual for you to have the feeling you are having. You are going through an emotional time yourself because of the miscarrages and I can understand why you are upset. I think you need to work through these feelings because if she needs your help I'm sure you would want to be there for her. Also, if something happens to her as hard as it might be I do think you should consider adopting the baby. I know it would be hard, although I think you would learn to love the baby and you might be the best person to take care of the baby. If she and the baby both live then you will be able to help her and love them both.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You are both in very emotional places and really need eachother. Just be there for her and put your thoughts aside. God forbid something happened to her Im sure youd love more than anything to take care of her baby. And as far as jealousy goes, its completely normal. Its nothign against her you just wish it was you with a pregnancy. Def normal for woman that cant conceive or have had miscarriages. Dont think its selfish
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am so sorry, life is not fair.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010