Jobs that you can bring your child with you?

Anyone have any ideas of jobs that you can bring your child with you? My daughter is almost 1 year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Just about any job at a YMCA, where I work as a nurse I can bring my child if older than 6 months and younger than 12. Many hospitals provide discount or free child care to its employees.

I can think of many local businesses but that won't help. Sorry.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You know i have a newborna nd a two year old and i find it easier to work from home I joined this great team whos mission is to help other reach their goals while we reach our own goals. Its not complicated its easy fun and theres calls where you can get help all the time. If your intrested i would love to share this with you.
    www.themomteamom/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I teach preschool at home. I plan to continue doing it when we have a baby. It's a fantastic job, really.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008