Gay moms...

I left my husband of 6 years because I am gay. I have two small kids and am now single. Any advice? This is all so new to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What advice are you looking for?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am not a gay mom, but I do have a gay daughter, and lots of gay friends. I suggest you get out there in the single gay scene and mingle.

Answer by older at 7:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Advice regarding what?
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm even exactly sure what advice I'm looking for... Maybe I'm just wondering if anyone else is in my situation?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Look for groups on this site that are for gay moms/parents. theres a group for anyone. Chat and see what you get. Im not gay but I know youre not alone. Good luck=)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I guess I'd say the first thing you should do is get used to being a single parent and then once you and the kids are comfortable you could get out there and begin dating.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010