How to get over the fact that ur husband cheated on u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Wipe the slate, and the husband and start clean without him.

Answer by older at 7:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• but sometimes its not that easy to jus wipe the slate and move on ! did he cheat on you while you was pregnant ? i know its kinda personal ! srry .
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol @ older....but i guess if you want to stay with your husband you really just have to let it go. you can't throw it in his face during every argument, don't ask him questions about it after the issue has been resolved. but if you feel like you'll never trust him again then you should as older put it start clean without him.
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 7:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• im not for sure really if it was when i was pg but i now it was after my 2nd one. im not for sure if i can trust him cuz it was with the bosses daughter and he has to c her whos to say they dont just do it again???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If you both want to work on the marriage you could try counseling but you both have to want it to succeed. Cheating would be a deal breaker for me. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• For me personally. There was no just "getting over it"..

It was a a process, a process that took a few years to get through. It was not easy, of course completely rebuilding my marriage was not easy either. I went through the severe anger stage, the sever questioning stage, the stage of extreme doubts and also a stage of self realization as well. Oh yeah, I can't forget the stage of taking that hard cold honest look no only at my husband, my marriage but also myself as well.Then. the process of rebuilding began. We didn't even start rebuilding our marriage until nearly 2 years after the fact.The two years up to that point were the years of anger, pain, lashing out, fighting it out and working out whether we even wanted to stay married or not. After that, the healing began and so did the work to rebuild our marriage.

It was not easy. All these years later though, rebuilding was worth it for us.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• first, you need to evaluate whether or not you want to stay with him. b/c if you do, you need to start the healing and forgiveness process. talk about it if you need to, but get it all out..b/c once you decide to move on WITH him and forgive him, you can't constantly bring it up and throw it in his face, that's not fair. so get it all out, and talk about it.
    if you decide it's too much for you...you gotta let him know. tell him you can't make it work with him anymore..and get out as soon as you can and start over...
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 8:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• How do you et over it? Get rid of him, move on and find yourself a REAL man.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Get rid of him and find a real man!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010