making a list for labor and delivery....

my youngest is almost 4 years old now. and we are expecting our little bundle any day now. i am trying to pack bags and need refreshers of what to pack. i hate packing too much. but i dont want to miss the necessities....what did you take with you for yourself and baby?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 7:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took a WHOLE bunch of cheap-o panties; they get ruined so fast after baby. I took a long sleep shirt & slipper socks with traction bottoms & a robe, plus my nursing bras & pads. I also took my iPod- waiting sucks. I only took 1 set of maternity clothes & 1 pair of socks to wear home, plus my basic bathroom stuff. Just took a couple of little outfits & a blanky for my little one- plus a thick bodysuit since it's so cold. Hugs doll!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• YAY!! congrats. Bring your music, things that comfort you, slipper socks are great, outfit for the new one, little hat for him in case the hospital is out, maybe a blankie for the ride home, you dont want him in the seat with bulky clothes! and hm... most hospitals give you throw away panties but either ask or bring your old ones just in case. AND A CAMERA!! again: YAY!!!
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Pack everything you think you will need. You can never be too careful :P
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I made a list here of things to pack: labor bag ~ things to pack

JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 8:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• pack disposable slippers...anything that hits those dirty floors should not come home with you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010