Is anyone else plus size and still agining weight?

25.5 weeks preggo and im plus size and Im already up 18lbs :(

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm plus sized now. :( Unfortunately. (After 2 kids) I hate it. Just keep eating healthy and get your exercise. You should be okay. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have DD she is 6 and after her is when the weight started packing on :( I hate it to but right before I found out I actully lost 40lbs by working out walking and eating right. Now that im prego I dont work out near as much as I did and I have been eating kind bad and good maybe once a week Ill give in and have a slice of cake or go to mc donalds. Im going to try my hardest to stop it.
    TPT420

Comment by TPT420 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes unfortunately.... :o( 7 1/2 pounds and i'm 16 weeks...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, although with my first I gained 20lbs. And this one I am 38 weeks and have only gained about 5lbs. Gl hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i have two kids now and i am plus size. with my first son i went up like 50 lbs it suck and had to have a c-sention with him. so 6 year later i had my 2nd son and went up about 30 lbs with him and a c-sention. and now i am 18 weeks and have loss about 30 lbs. so just keep ur head up and eat right and exercise.
    stardust2526

Answer by stardust2526 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am. About 32 weeks and 25 lbs heavier. Sucks!! Keep ur head up!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You should gain about a pound a week. I'm not plus size but you are doing fine. You should eat healthy and do pregnancy exercises. They will help.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010