pain

have a question i found out a few Mo's ago that i messed up my rotator cuff all they gave me was pain pills how long can this go on the pain that is? but the thing is now my whole arm hurts and across the back of my neck. i have like a knot are bone that u can see right on my shoulder,, all this is on the right side, afraid to say anything to my kids because i have been getting sick a lot in the last few Mo's i fell hit my face on the edge of the box spring face looked like i had been in a fight that was 2-3wks ago face still swollen under my eye,if anyone touch it, it hurts more then makes my head hurt and face i don't know whats going on with me, arm and shoulder hurts like wow!!

ps went the hospital  a day after i fell they took test said i had a  concussionand a blood clot the blood clot is under my eye i missed my eye by a inch are 2 i cant lay on that side of my face still hurts  don't hurt ever day but hmmm touch it are my grandson has hit it with his head and omg!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• U sure u didn't fracture something in your face?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I damaged my rotator cuff 9 years ago and it still hurts fairly often, especially with weather changes. Try heat or ice on it and your face. Heat works for me. Also use ibuprofen for the swelling.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Have you had it x-rayed?Sounds to me that you need another visit to the Dr.You also need to find out if there is a medical reason as to why you are falling.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2010