Have you ever done any stupid immature things to spite someone...

That they will never find out about..? Today I was wearing my x's hoodie (now mine) ..I can't stop thinking about him, even though he's a total shit and I wish to God I could stop! I went for a walk..I had a runny nose so I wiped it on "his" sleeve, lol..several times...I know, retarded..but it made me feel a little better somehow, I'm such a knob!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes my boyfriend will make me angry so I will hide his things, even though I know he will eventually find them. Like one day he wouldn't get off the laptop so I hid the charger so it kept him off of it for a while till he found it. He also dips and I think it's disgusting so I will hide his cans of it and then he will find them like a month later.He never gets angry at me for it and I'm not sure why I do it, it's so silly lol, but it makes me feel a little better.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I peed in a tea bottle and dumped it in the open window of this girl's car who was talking awful crap about me at my last place of employment. That ought to have taught her not to leave her windows cracked
    Anonymous

• OMG!! GROSS!! Haha! I'm such an ammatuer!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL Kayaiden, you hide his charger? That's so immature!! Haha I love it! What do you mean he dips?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my sons father was playing video games for 2 weeks straight when we first had our son,and i hated it because i needed help with the baby and i needed help myself as well.....he wouldnt help me with anything at all so i put a little slice in the cord to his playstation 2 and it just stopped working....boy was he pissed,but he couldnt figure out what was wrong with it....it was funny,atleast to me it was.....he also made me so mad one day because we were at my moms house and we had only been there for 15 minutes and he just up and left me and the baby there,so that night when me and the baby got home and he was sleeping on the couch i put baby in bed and put warm water in a small bucket....i sat it beside the couch and put his hand in it....then i sat back and watched him piss all on himself! i took his hand out of the water and dumped it out that way when he woke up he didnt know it was me lol....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• OMG SMALLfry...

TO FREAKIN FUNNY...Good Idea with the game system though. I usually just hide it when I've had enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2010