Do you snoop?

in your husbands, S/O email, phone or anything else he has. if so has he given you a reason not to trust him? How would you feel if he was snooping and spying on you?

(Just a conversation I had w/a friend today, I don't snoop, I don't have time to snoop, but he would show me if I asked anyway)

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No.After 42 years of marriage I don't think I have any reason to snoop in his things.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I snoop, I never use. I always had access to his phone bill because I would pay his bills etc. One day I heard about a new plan and went to check what his usage was to see if he could do better and low and behold...there were like 40 calls in three days for about 30 to 60 minutes some to the same number. I dialed the number from a public phone and it was a women. Sure enough, this was the dumpster he was cheating on me with. So now, I snoop everywhere and if he doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out. Not only that, but the next man that comes across my path I'm going to tell him straight out, "I don't trust you and I don't want you to trust me, so don't think I'm going to swallow everything you say hook line and sinker..."
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Of coarse I snoop but it's not because I don't trust him it's because I'm very snoopy. We have each others passwords so I could care less if he snooped in my things. Married couples shouldnt have a problem with that if they have nothing to hide
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No. I trust my husband.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No.

And I happen to know that my husband also does not.

Happily there's no reason to, either.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If you feel the need to snoop, your relationship lacks trust. If your relationship lacks trust, it's not much of a relationship.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I used to be very respectful of my husband's privacy until he gave me a reason not to be. He hasn't cheated on me, but has broken my trust and now I snoop, with his knowledge so it isn't like I go behind his back, but I still check every now and then.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't snoop, but if he was snooping on me it would tell me there is no trust, and a relationship without trust is doomed to fail.

Answer by older at 8:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't usually snoop through anything of his...I have all of his passwords to everything...and he has mine..(if he hasn't forgotten them, lol). the only time I usually look at something, is if his phone is going off in the middle of the day while he's sleeping (he works night shift every other 4wks)...
    but I don't intentionally go through email or FB or texts or anything...I trust him.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 8:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010