Which phone to get?

I have Verizon wireless, and I'm about to upgrade my phone. I was wondering if anyone had one that they loved that is reasonably priced. I am not really looking for a flip phone since we have had 3 that have broken. Any input would be great. Thanks.

adove01

Asked by adove01 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Shopping

• i cant personally recommend a phone but i can recommend a website other than verizon. i do all of my phone shopping on letstalk.com. you can get a new phone for free and only have to extend your contract. if you decide to use it and want to use me as a referral lmk. i think we both get 25 dollars.
    xtashax

Answer by xtashax at 1:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i think a sony erricson is the best pfone none of them are flip phones and the are invincable i have one its good for when you have kids because when your trying to manage holding your kid a purse a diaper bag and a phone you are more than likely to drop it. so when i drop my phone the screen goes away and then i drop it again and it comes back its the invincable mommy phone
    robertsmommy220

Answer by robertsmommy220 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2008