So dumb of me to ask...

Hello there! My DH birthday is coming up next week and this week we're moving to a new house! This year I'm not working and my husband is bringing in the checks. I always buy my DH a gift but since I don't have money, I'm thinking about making my DH cupcakes. Lol I never did this before but I know how to read directions and I'm not a bad baker. My DH always told me my love is that really matters to him but I like giving gifts. So is baking cupcakes a good idea? No one ever made cupcakses for him lol. Being a young couple is a lot of work!:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• sure, if it's something that he would like then that would be a great gift i think.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Make it an all night thing. Have some one watch the kids. Make his favorite meal and wear something very sexy. Give him what he likes in the bedroom
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• **wear the cupcakes;)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If it's not to cold where you to live...what don't you do an outside picnic...even if it is a little nippy just add hot chocolate to the basket and your good to go.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• sounds like a great idea =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sounds good to me! My dh b-day was not long ago, and he wanted my triple chocolate mousse cake, so that's what he got.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 8:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Cupcakes are great! Strawberries with whipped cream and champagne is always good in the bedroom.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 8:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• that sounds wonderful. And like mommy of two said, make it an all night thing
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• How about a nice dinner then the cupcakes for dessert?
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yeah definitely if he likes cupcakes and noone as ever baked him any. i baked a strawberry cake with homemade strawberry icing for my ex right after we met and he kept ate half of it and took hal of it to his volunteer fire station mettion that night. i went with him and everyone was begging me to bake more for the next weeks meeting lol
    sarahsmom0309

Answer by sarahsmom0309 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010