My most romantic moment was _________________________

Plz keep it clean. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 8:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• When my DH and I were dating, he was coming home from a deployment and he told me he was stuck at an airport overseas and wouldn't be home until like monday and he came into my work on a friday and sat in my section with flowers!
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When on one of my birthdays my husband told me to get dressed up and that we were going to go out but he would not tell me where we were going. So I got dressed up and he wound up taking me on a Dinner Cruise around Manhattan. We had a candle light dinner with all the trimmings and a floor show to boot! It was a very romantic evening! I will never forget it!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When I came home from work one day, opened the door and saw a path of rose petals strewn across the floor leading into the bathroom, my boyfriend was in the bathtub waiting for me by candlelight :)
    Anonymous

• It's a tie. Making love for the first time under the stars with fireworks in the background. Fireworks will always be special to me now :)

OR

Picking him up from the airport when he was moving to be with me. We met online discussing books when I was 15. He came to visit me 3 months later and 3 months after that he packed a suitcase and a backpack and left everything he had ever known to be with me. I laid my head on his lap and we kissed all the way home (my mom was driving, I was only 16 and it was a 2 hour drive from Canon City, CO to Denver :p).

These things happened in the opposite order lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Many years ago my husband wrapped the entrance of a theme hotel room for me. He blindfolded me and when I walked in the door of the room he told me to take it off and all three sides around me were wrapped in Christmas paper...I tore it "open" and there was this gorgeous hot tub themed room. It was awesome.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• mine and mh husband's first date.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010