I was the other woman and wife is talking to me

I didn't know I was the other woman. I guess the wife was away visiting family for an extended period of time while he stayed here. We use to date in high school Broke up he found me years later and begged for another chance. Told me he changed. We were friends for like 3 months before I decided to give him another chance. The entire time he told me he was in the middle of a divorce. She was in the picture but he hung out and talk to me so much it seriously looked like they were split. SKIP FAST FORWARD
Last week, I over heard him talking to his wife saying how he missed her and cant wait till she comes home and he loves her. He's own brother told me that they were never separated after I asked him. I called it quits right away and kicked him out of my life. About 2 days after he was gone I found out that he stole boxes of my kids clothes. I was fuming. I told him if I didn't get them I will contact his wife. He didn't believe me and said I was never seeing the clothes again.
Well I contacted her. She isn't one bit mad at me and we are working together. I've giving her all the text messages he sent me and things he left at my place. The problem is she's going through that PH I love him and I don't know how to leave him BS. I'm like the 3rd woman he's cheated on her with.
I need your ladies help to come up with a speech on how to convince her he'll never change. I've been played so many times and finally I want to help someone get out of a relationship where the man doesnt love her and he just cheats non stop

So what can I say to her. I'm planning on sending all of this to her so she can see what other woman would say about this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Awww you were bangin her husband and now you want to "help" her LOL Quit tryin to make yourself feel better and let that woman handle her mess!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• you can't say anything to her. she is not stupid....she knows what the situation is. it's her decision to make, not yours. if she wants to continue being married to a cheat then that is on her. you can't make anyone change their mind. you can talk to her until you're blue in the face, but if she is not ready to leave then she won't.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Stay out of it. She will leave him when and if she is ready.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 8:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• This is the kind of woman who is ok with cheating, and has probably gone through tons of mistresses, there is nothing you can say that will change her ways, so don't even bother.

Answer by older at 8:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, stay out of it and focus on finding yourself a healthy relationship. Actually I think you are being played by both of them in a way. Every heard of keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? ....Bingo!!!

I knew a woman married to a high profile sports figure who was rather unfaithful. Well, she used to find out who the woman was and befriend her, inviting her to dinners and everything until the mistress would start feeling so guilty and unhappy she would leave the man alone.

I think this woman has accepted this life, for better or for worse and nothing that you, the mistress, can say is really going to have any bearing to this woman. And it seems to me that she was waiting for your call to some degree. She is just getting this over and getting you on your merry way as quickly as possible is my best guess.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You can't convince her, she's going to do what ever she wants. Just tell her the truth and let her make an informed decision. Just know that YOU made the right choice.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• This woman needs a SLAP on the face 3 times? do they have kids together? maybe she is doing it because of their kids... women like this tend to stay in a BAD relationship because they don't want the kids to be sad or with no daddy....its true it does happen, but if she doesn't even have kids with him its probably because she is indeed stupid, but let her MAYBE one day her eyes will open and she will leave that slob of a MAN.!!
    vall11

Answer by vall11 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• YES THEY HAVE ONE SON TOGETHER AND HE JUST TURNED 1
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Okay...you posted last week and it looks like you followed my advise and gave her the info. Now stop...you've done more than enough to help her, now she needs to help herself. Any further and you could get yourself in trouble. Back off and let her do what she needs to do. If he's done this to her three times before, this women isn't just his doormat...she's his toilet paper and he will do this to her over and over and over again until she leaves and then he'll do it to the next women. You did good...very good now go on with your life.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010