Why do so many people Hate Apple and iTunes??? I dont get it lol

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• itunes is just annoying i hate the program and they have a freaking update pretty much every other freaking day
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ive never dealt with that, so i dont know..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Everyone I know who hates iTunes uses it on a PC.
    I have a Mac. I adore it. Although I am dual booting with 7 Ultimate and I'm liking that too. Stable, intuitive...media center streams to the xbox without a hitch. Media Center is totally Front Row though. All the awesome improvements in 7 are from OS X.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 8:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't know. I love all of Apple products. I love iTunes. I hate PCs.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I dont know..i have a dell and use itunes just fine..i have a touch also..never had an issue...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Who knows. I always tell my friends, once you go Mac, you won't go back. iTunes though, I have a love/hate relationship with. I certainly don't enjoy the constant updates they have. I think people don't like change, and they're so used to PC that they can't fathom having to learn a new OS.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Me and Apple have a big ol' hate on going way back to the first Macs.

Oh, yes... the world's most user-friendly, intuitive computer. Yes, just like Microsoft WinDoze can actually multitask.

News for Mr. Jobs: your meaning of the word 'intuitive' and mine do not connect on any level. And, btw, have ya heard? Multitasking is handy --not shutting whatever so something else can open up. Sometimes, it's the document I'm looking at on the SCREEN not my desk that I need to use the calculator for. Eejit.

No user-servicaeble software. Which is fantastic. If it freezes up (and it does, ooh, just all the damn time!) you can either hit it repeatedly with a hammer if you don't mind the problem getting worse, or you can ship it off to Apple (or an approved Apple dealer) and wait until it gets to the front of the line for $$$$$$ repairs. NO ONE else is allowed to have the system tools. No 'reset' or 'reboot' option.

Perfect. I hate it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I remember back in high school the computer teacher had poster up in his classroom that said "Friends don't let friends use a Mac." When they came out they were terrible and I've been a PC girl since I started using a compter. We don't buy any apple products.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't know. I love it though!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Our family ONLY buys Apple products. I hate PC's and windows. I also hate MIcrosoft anything. Too many problems with windows. My dh and I both have iphones, 2 MACS, 2 ipods, ipad. Mac has the best custumer service. For example.....my dh iphone was doing something crazy. Anyways, b/c he bought the apple care package for our iphones, no problems. Walked into our local Apple store and told them what was going on. They gave him a new iphone 4 for free that day.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010