ear is driving me nuts!

I am experiencing this thumping pulse like noise in my left ear. Its not constant...more like (thump..thump.................thump...........................thump............thump..thump..thump............) I went to a ent and he said my ears are fine but I still have this noise! Any ideas?? I am also 32 weeks pregnant.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 9:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is because will all the pressure and the extra blood flowing that causes this to happen. There is really nothing you can do because it is normal, so you just have to relax :(
    I had this problem in my eye, it was pretty annoying.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thats usually a sign of high blood pressure
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes...it sounds like high blood pressure...next time that happens go down to the local firestation and they will check your blood pressure for you one the spot.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My blood pressue is really good. Just had my 32 week appt this am and it was fine. ??
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It doesnt matter if your appt was ok. Thumping means a spike in blood pressure for anyone and could happen at anytime. So that means that when you experience that thumping it means ur blood pressure is high, Nothing to worry about..its just what happens pregnant or not
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Its pretty much a spike.. def normal..My bp is normally 90/50 but I get those thumps like anyone else. nothing to frett
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• not sure, but would like to know lol. I am 5 weeks and the other day I had that the first time ever I donot have high blood pressure either I am always told my blood pressure is good although sometimes they tell me it is low that is nothing to worry about, but maybe it is low? Not sure just trying to think what is can be lol. I had that the other day
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Idk what to do. Its driving ne nuts and if it is mt np shouldn't I worry since om pregnant??
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010