Do you get jealous easily?

I was told that not getting jealous means you are not really "in love" but I think jealousy is part of insecurity and why would I be jealous if I am not insecure and I trust my husband.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm way too old to be exerting the energy to be jealous. It's insecurity and I'm secure in who I am and what I bring to the table.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yep!
    luvmybgtwins

Answer by luvmybgtwins at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nope. I don't really have any reasons to get jealous, and even if I did...it takes a lot to make me feel insecure. If I wasn't secure with my husband, I wouldn't be with him.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I've gotten jealous from time to time but to over another woman over how my husband acts and treats his family. He treats me worse and he treats them great/.
    I think it's a normal feeling and anyone that says they've never been jealous is lying.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• jealousy is part of your personality. some people are jealous, others are not. i am a jealous person and i am not insecure. it's just a negative aspect of your personality like a bad temper or being a worry wart.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• just because you don't get jealous doesnt mean anything it just means you trust your SO... i tend to at times but its usually when i think a girl is prettier than me and is talking to my DH lol i can't help it
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 9:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• NO I DONT GET JEALOUS EASILY IT TAKES ALOT FOR ME TO GET VERY JEALOUS AND TO ME IT MAKES NO SENSE EITHER I TRUST MY PARTNER OR I DONT AND IF I DONT THEN WE SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER
    alismom421

Answer by alismom421 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I used to not be a jealous person, but dealing with infidelity numerous times has changed me. I feel like I can't trust and do get jealous about stupid things now.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am not jealous and I agree that I am secure in my relationship and I trust my husband.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I used to be a jealous person in past relationships but it was b/c I felt insecure and i didn't really trust my boyfriends. I met my DH and i was a completely different person. I trust him so much and i know that he loves me and thinks i'm the most beautiful/sexy woman alive. I have no reason to be jealous b/c I know how he feels about me and i trust him and i'm secure in our relationship and honestly believe that if he was unhappy and looking elsewhere for happiness, he'd tell me. I truly believe that jealously comes from insecurity and not trusting your partner enough to know that you are it for them
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010