Why so much negativity regarding the recent election?

It seems like the anti-Obama voters are very passionate about their dislike for the president elect. The problem I see is that so many reasons for not liking the president elect are paranoid, irrational and downright ridiculous rumours. So many people are claiming terrorist ties, socialism, the removal of rights, etc. It also appears that many anti-Obama people are making outrageous claims about "losing my whole paycheck" etc.

I won't even touch on the racist comments that are an embarrassment to all human beings.

I find this very disturbing. Very disturbing.

I would appreciate well thought-out statements backed by fact and not nonsense Internet articles or opinions based on rubbish.

Gilagirl

Asked by Gilagirl at 9:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• sadly it will go on and on

Anonymous

• If you aint a big dog get off the porch. You got 4 years of it lady, get over it or move to Canada. How bout helping someone in the "just for fun" section tonight

wow someone forgot to eat their wheaties...here try this they have a great sale ...

http://www.adameve.com/?sc=SEMPIB&cm_mmc=PIB-_-Branding-_-ae.com-_-ae.com

Anonymous

• I don't even understand the first answer????? Why would I move to Canada??? What are you talking about???
    Gilagirl

Answer by Gilagirl at 9:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OP if you're new to this section,  it gets pretty fierce, don't take it personally, some people are just so bent that Obama won.

Anonymous

• What does Canada have to do with it ?!??!!?!? LMAO
    Anonymous

• OMG, I clicked on the link! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! : )
    Gilagirl

Answer by Gilagirl at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I want no bashing, period, because I'm going to express my own personal opinion on him. I get a horrible vibe from him. I"m not racist, I love all people who give me a reason to love them so color isn't anything in my eyes. What I don't like is that he made statements that he can't cover up. Like spreading the wealth...I"m sorry but that is socialism...spreading money around to people who didn't work for it is socialism. There are video clips of him saying spread the wealth. I do not like the fact that he spoke pretty poorly about people in rural areas saying we're bitter and cling to our guns and religion and complain about illegals because we don't believe in our gov't...and we use excuses b/c we're bitter. He knows nothing about us rural people. Bad vibes...I hope he proves me wrong but usually bad vibes with me means bad person and I'm almost never proven wrong with those vibes.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• bitter sour grapes
    Anonymous

• OMG, the link was PRICELESS LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol thank you
    Anonymous