y r man have mood swings

how can a man going from be happy to mad to being all lovly to be all closted up.

stardust2526

Asked by stardust2526 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Same way any other human can.

Brain chemicals can react very quickly to changing thoughts and experiences. Same way they can react quickly to changing hormones, glucose levels, stress levels, and hydration.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• mine can go from jerk to asshole in 2.3 seconds
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That.s women to Women have PMS I think men have them to. That means that we are all human. Hang in there the less bitchy we are the less mood swings you will get. That goes both ways.

paurad

Answer by paurad at 9:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Men have alot of stress these days and they let things that are on their mind get to them, complaining I think is in their nature!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When i have my cycle,i think my hubby does too. I look out and see a full moon and say to myself,that's why he's acting crazy. Since we both realize that certain times of the month we both act nutty, we recognize this and let each other know,hey,you know what time it is,that's why i snapped on you,then we know to stay out of each others way and apologize when we know we're being overly mean to each other. It works out fine.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2010