What is the most embarrassing thing your LO has done in public or to a stranger?

When I was pregnant with my son my daughter was 1 and she was 20 months when he was born. I told her the a baby was in my belly. So when she touched my belly she would say baby.
Well a few months ago when we were on a plane flying to where we live now. He had a heavy set woman sitting next to us. She turns to her and touches her stomach and says "Baby" (mind you she was 2 1/2 years old)
The woman wasn't pregnant and was so upset she asked the flight attendant to move her else where. Now anytime she see's a heavy woman she says baby. I feel bad but she just turned 3 and I don't know how to explain to her that not every big belly has a baby in it

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh no! It is funny, though;)
    My daughter does a lot of embarrassing things so I will go with the most recent. She is 3 1/2. I bought her some new underwear and she walked into preschool like she was the shit, pullled down her pants and showed everyone her new fancy underwear with princesses then asked if the others were jealous! omg...
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my dh and I were standing in line at the local Wal-mart and LO (4 months old at the time) let out the biggest fart I have ever heard and the lady in front of us turned around and said "Sir, the least you could do is say excuse me!" My dh looked at her and said he would but he cant talk yet because he is only 4 months old...the lady looked in the cart and shook her head as if my dh was lying...

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• LoL .. that is too funny...

My kids have done so many things but I think the most recent thing was ..... We were in a crowded store, it was night time and my daughter was fussy... so my husband told her that Santa can see her and he isnt going to come see her, so she turned to him and loudly said " That is a bunch of bullshit dad ! " ..... I was so embarrassed because even though i think it is funny, I dont think a kid should say that stuff ( my aunt has been trying to get her to cuss, and that is where she got it from ) ...... it was even worse because there was an elder couple from a church in teh next line over lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I meant they were from our church, not A church
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When the pastor asked my son to lead the church in prayer and he gave the prayer like he was Ricky Bobby, (Talladega Nights) the best part was that his sister and father were laughing so hard they both farted SOOOOO loud - I swear I felt dizzy and almost passed out from embarrassment.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• when my son was two we were outside and a neighber lady was out raking leaves she was wearing bib overalls with no shirt or bra on and standing beside her on the ground was her cat so my son yells here titty titty titty he couldn't say kitty so he said titty she gave me the worst look and went in the house I was so imbarrassed but about 10 minutes latter she came back out with a shirt on under those bib overalls. I guess she was embarrassed too.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 2:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When my youngest son was smaller I took him with me Christmas shopping. We were leaving the department store as we passed the jewelry department a man was leaned over the glass (in jogging pants) looking at something. As we passed my son reached over and pinched his butt. He shot up really fast! The next week I took my son again. I was going through the racks when I looked over at him, he was standing up on at stool fondling the naked manaqin. He is 10 yrs old now and at it.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 3:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2010