nipple hair

I have hair around my nipples. I use tweezers and my razor every day. Is there any other way to get rid of it? Its obvi embarrasing and I hate having to worry about if its gone before sex. Do you have this prob? What do you do for it besides tweezing and shaving? TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have them too, tweezing is really your best option. Using a hair removal cream could give you a rash or an irritation because the skin is so sensitive and that would be worse.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I only have a few and I pull them with tweezers.
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 9:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's kinda like chin hair.. One here or there. I am not sure if it is a age thing or what but my mom sure didn't tell me about it.. I just tweeze mine like once every few months or so.. Don't shave it, it will come in darker and thicker plus when it does you will feel it much more than if you plucked them..If it is blonde or really light, don't worry about it. I only get the ones that turn jet black..

We have hair on every inch of our bodies almost.. Even the tops of our toes. Thank god it doesn't get like guys LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't use any hair removal products. The skin is very delicate around the nipples. I just use the tweezers. It's not that bad.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

same here. Just wish there was a way to prevent it completely or make it easier. I use sally hansen on my upper lip and it works great. Can I use a similar hair remover on my nipples?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• tweezing sometimes causes redness and ingrown hairs so i need another longer lasting option
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol good question!!! Don't shave they might come back darker and thicker. I only hve this problem every great once in a while. It's like the little bastards pop up over night and are a mile long....lol
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have about 8 around each nipple - I've always tweeze them -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have a few on each breast; I tweeze.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have them. I just leave them alone.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 8:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2010